Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Faces Challenge

I am currently working on a "75 Day Sketch Challenge" on my other blog, IrelandBrady.blogspot.com, and I decided I would like to try the "29 Faces Challenge" that is being held over at Ayala Art's Blog.  In this challenge each entrant draws one face per day over a 29 day period, with the starting date being 2/1/2012.  In essence this is a "Leap Year" challenge and a fun one at that.  Since I didn't want to start another challenge on my IrelandBrady Blog I decided to post my faces in this blog.

Now, since this is a fairy oriented blog I decided I would try to keep the faces a bit on the impish side ... so without further ado ... here is Face 1 ....

There are now 24 entrants, if you would like to view the faces by these other talented artists just click on this link http://ilove2paint.blogspot.com/p/29-faces.html and you will find the list of artists.  To view their faces, simply click on their name and that link will transport you over to their blog!   What fun is that!



19 comments:

Fallingladies said...

Oh my gosh! Toooo cute!

Gloria said...

Love it!

Ayala Art said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable!!!

EVA said...

Too cute!! Impish is the perfect word for him!

angelself said...

He's a cutie, Karen Anne =) Kathryn

Sunshineshelle said...

You captured him just before he got into some impish trouble - just ADORABLE!!! So pleased you've joined the challenge :)

Satina said...

He's adorable! He looks like the hobbit, I think his name is Pippin, from Lord of the Rings. Making paperdolls was one of my very favorite things as a kit. How fun to do it professionally!!!

Unknown said...

I like your blog and what a cutie!

Pam

Geri said...

Very cute - looks like he belongs in The Hobbit =)

Gina said...

OMG he is just tooooo cute lol :D XXX

Unknown said...

Loooove!!

Melisa said...

Excellent! He reminds me of Pippin from Lord of the Rings.

IrelandBrady said...

Thank you all for stopping by to visit and leaving your cheerful remarks! I love meeting new friends!

Lizzy Love said...

oh so cute!!! Well done!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Perfect Karen Anne! So adorable!

Cherie said...

What a sweet face! Huggable!

Cheers!

Cherie

denthe said...

he makes me smile

Art Play Today said...

Oh my goodness they are all so cute! You are very talented and inspiring to say the least! I enjoyed viewing your faces!

IrelandBrady said...

Hi Art Play! Thank you for letting me know you enjoy my work, saying so inspires me to do more ... thank you and everyone else for helping me with encouragement.